Anyone know if this Sharjah Porsche page is worth a call?
Scris: Sâm Sep 26, 2026 7:49 am
My Cayenne has been throwing an air suspension fault on and off for about three weeks now, always in the morning, always disappears by the time I reach the office. It's the kind of thing that's impossible to show anyone because it fixes itself, and I've already had one garage tell me they can't find anything without a fault code stored. Someone from a cars group shared caracrepairsharjah.ae/brands/porsche with me and said they've got proper diagnostic gear for the air suspension systems, which is apparently where most general shops fall short. I want to believe it but I've also been told similar things before and ended up out of pocket. Is there anyone on here who's actually had work done there, even something small, and can tell me if they're the real deal or just good at looking the part online?